Hydroponics garden system and plant light kit
The base unit of the Supragarden hydroponic system is called SupraBase and it makes growing of plants easy with hydroponics.
SupraBase Hydroponic Garden and LED Light Package contains all the equipment and supplies you need to get started with Hydroponic growing.
This Supragarden model is particularly suitable for growing salads, herbs and all seedlings, as well as for rooting cuttings.
Choose the light type of the plant light depending on which plants you mainly grow:
Daylight spectrum, Cold white light 6500 Kelvin with some blue light. Blue light is good for salads, herbs, seedlings and cuttings. It promotes green growth without stretching the plants.
Neutral Spectrum – Neutral warm light 3800K, suitable for indoor plants and is so-called general light for plants. A warm tone is suitable for green growth, flowering and fruit-producing plants.
Red&Blue, a blue-red lamp that only has spectra for the red and blue light needed by plants. This is best for plants that also produce flowers and fruit like chilies and tomatoes, as well as flowering greens. Looking at the strong blue and pink color of the lamp for a long time can cause nausea and it is not recommended for use in living spaces.
The 70-liter water tank of the Supragarden hydroponics system and the seedling level on top of it are together SupraBase. About 10-16 plants can be grown on the seedling level, i.e. the lid of the water tank, using several different hydroponics techniques. At the seadling level you can use NFT or ebb&flow watering.
In the corners of the nursery level are four plant places (or places for Plantsteps), the small plants get water with drip irrigation and the big plants grow their roots up to the water tank. This is an efficient way to hydroponically grow fruit crops such as chili and tomato. A large 125 mm pot can also be placed in the opening in the middle of the seedling level, for growing one large plant.
The indoor garden hydroponics package includes:
- Led grow lamp (39 w and 5000 lumens), the light shade of which should be selected in the package based on the plants that can be grown in the garden.
- Suprabase 70 liter water tank for aquaculture
- Nursery level with ebb & flow, NFT technology and drip irrigation (or drip irrigation?)
- Nursery level plate with places for 6, 10 or 12 plants. Select the plate size
- The irrigation system of the hydroponic system; water pump, hoses and connectors with which to succeed; ebb & flow, flood & drain, NFT, drip irrigation and DWC Deep Water Culture
- Propagation and grow materials for planting plants; 16 net pots, 28 rockwool cubes, hydro-gravel, and hydroponics nutrients for about 100 liters of plant nutrient water.
In the corners of the nursery level are four plant palaces and in the center where the rubber plug is located, drip irrigation and DWC technology can be used. At these places he plants grow roots in the water tank and use it as DWC, Deep Water Culture. If there are a lot of plant roots in the water tank, we recommend constantly circulating the water in the system or adding an air stone to the tank and using a separate air pump.
See here a more detailed example of the hydroponic system package, which products and supplies are included in the indoor garden hydroponic system package of the example:
>>> Aquaculture system for seedlings, herbs and salads with suitable daylight led plant light.
See more information on using the Supragarden hydroponics Garden and Green Wall system >>>