The Full Spectrum led plant light has all the spectrums plants need and warm light is good for flowering plants and fruit-producing plants. Grow lamp has a warm Full Spectrum shade (about 3600 Kelvin) and the lenses direct the light to the plants. Lamps light spectrum is great for growing and it has been obtained by combining two red (660 nm and 730 nm) and two type white leds. See the photos for a more detailed light analysis. The power of the lamp is enough to grow even fruit plants to harvest condition.
The Full Spectrum grow lamp and its warm light is well suited for growing flowering green plants and edible plants such as tomatoes and chilies. Full spectrum light has a warm red tone, but it also has cool, blue light coming from cool white leds. So this lamp is also suitable for growing seedlings, salads and herbs.
Full Spectrum plant light produces a lot of 3600K type warm and cool light but little heat. Lamp can be close, even touch the plants without burning them. Thanks to the lenses in the lamp, the light is aimed directly at the plants and the amount of stray light is minimal.
Powerfull LED grow light with Full Spectrum color temperature:
- Power 12 W and over 2000 lumens per lamp, even 170Lm/W
- Color temperature 3600 Kelvin, Warm light with some red (660 nm) and far-red(730 nm)
- Focused beam to plants, beam angel 60 with lens for each led
- 100-270V, 50/60Hz
- With itegrated led driver
- CE and RoHS approved
- Led Beam Angle 60 Degree
- Working Temperature(℃) -20 - 50
- Lamp has strong aluminium housing, length is 52 cm and weight 270 g
- With low temperature, does not burn plants
- Up to 8 LED lights can be connected together in a chain with connection cables
- Includes metal clips (connectors) for attaching the light under the Plantsteps® body
- Includes end plug for covering open wires from last lamp.
- on/off switch
- lenght about 2 meters
- select the right plug type for you country: EU | UK | US
The LED-lamps are compatible with most countries (110-270V) and are available with plugs for:
- EU - Europa and Russian: C/E/F-plug
- UK - United Kindom, Ireland, Malta, Malaysia, Singapore: G-plug
- US - Canada, USA, Japan, Mexico: A/B -plug
Select the right LED light type for your Supragarden and pick the proper power cable and plug according to your country standard.
Up to 8 LEDs can be connected to one chain.
Always put a plastic end cap on the last lamp end of the chain to protect the open current connection of the lamp.
Order rest of the needed grow lights by adding needed number of lights with connection cable to you order. Only one power cable lamp is needed for every 8 lamps.