Led Grow Lamp for Supragaden hydroponics system has LED mix makig a Neutral light color (4200 Kelvin) that is good for decorative interior use. Lamp has white spectrum with small amount of two added red spectrums that are beneficial for all plant growing. See the Spectrophotocolorimeter Test Report at product pictures.
Neutral led plant light produces a lot of light but little heat. Lamp can be close, even touch the plants without burning them. Thanks to the lenses in the lamp, the light is aimed directly at the plants and the amount of stray light is minimal.
Powerfull LED grow light with neutral color temperature:
- Power 12 W and over 2000 lumens per lamp, even 170Lm/W
- Color temperature 4200 K, neutral white light where is small amount of red (660 nm) and far-red (730 nm)
- Focused beam to plants, beam angel 60 with lens for each led
- 100-270V, 50/60Hz
- With itegrated led driver
- CE and RoHS approved
- Led Beam Angle 60 Degree
- Working Temperature(℃) -20 - 50
- Lamp has strong aluminium housing, length is 52 cm and weight 270 g
- With low temperature, does not burn plants
- Up to 8 LED lights can be connected together in a chain with connection cables
- Includes metal clips (connectors) for attaching the light under the Plantsteps® body
- Includes end plug for covering open wires from last lamp.
Includes connection cable:
- for connecting lights to chain
- lenght about 60 cm
Select the right led spectrum type for your grow project and pick the proper power cable and plug according to your country standard. Order rest of the needed lights by adding needed number of +Led-lights to you order. Up to 8 LEDs can be connected to one chain.
Always put a plastic end cap on the last lamp end of the chain to protect the open current connection of the lamp.